- Make temporary henna tattoos on palm & hands.
- Make block prints on fabric, paper, clay, wood, scrapbook.
- Make school & college projects and painting homework.
- Make block prints on fabrics like covers, sheets, clothes.
- Make drawer knobs & table tops (fitting not included)
- Material: Rosewood | Sheesham Wood.
- Package: Set of 10 pieces wooden printing blocks.
- Size: Varies based on design from 2-4 inch.
How To Use:
- Spread color on a foam sheet.
- Push block on the colored foam sheet.
- Place blocks on paper or fabric and apply pressure all over.
- These Wooden printing stamps are made in India from Rosewood by skilled rural handicraft artists.
- Before taking its final shape, each block goes through tracing, hand carving, dipping into neem oil overnight to make it pest free and coating 'Safedi' a final layer of lime that makes the outlines of a block prominent.
- These printing blocks can be used as fabric printing blocks, paper craft prints, body tattoo, mehendi pattern blocks, scrapbooking & stamping, canvas printing blocks, wallpaper & wedding invitation card designing, wall painting and for any decoration purpose.
- Create fashionable home decor projects with this easy to use stamp design blocks and create beautiful designs.
- Engage yourself in more DIY home decor projects and spending your leisure time on useful crafts helps in de-stressing & relieves you from tension.
- The consistency of color should not be too thick nor too thin.
- The color should be evenly spread over the blocks using sponge.
- Do not expect 100% perfection in achieving design uniformity.
- Foam sheet, brush, henna, color or accessories NOT included.
- Handmade by Indian National Award Winner Artist.
- Stamps sold by us are new genuine with warranty.
- We are govt. certified maker and exporter of wooden blocks.
- We buy raw wood from certified suppliers to make stamps.
- We sell original wood stamps that comply with govt. processes.